Taking care of your Orgones
* try to keep your orgones away from direct sunlight for a long periods of time, many of these crystals, gemstones can fade. The resin may also change in color in direct harsh UV sunlight.
* if you are placing these orgone in the gardens, try to keep them in the shade.
* keep away from high heat, including next to heating vents, window sills, hot oven or in a hot car.
* try not to leave the orgones sitting in water for too long as the water may have chlorine which may damage the surface.
* Orgones can be washed carefully under running water.
* clean the orgone with soft cloth with no harsh chemicals. Chlorine, bleach, alcohol, turpentine, acetone and ammonia can cause harm to the orgone. Dry gently using a soft cloth.
* may be cleansed with sage or the moonlight.
click here for choices of our orgones: http://crystals-newagehealing.com/collections/orgone